How to rob a train in Bitlife? In BitLife, you take on the role of a person and experience their life in a virtual environment. The simulation-based gameplay involves making decisions that have an impact on your character from early life to old age.
There are many opportunities in the BitLife world. There appear to be new ways to generate money and advance in life every day, yet some approaches demand more effort than others. Today, we’ll discuss how to rob a train in BitLife and its benefits.
Read this to learn How to Escape Prison in Bitlife
How To Rob a Train in BitLife?
How to rob a train in Bitlife? It’s much simpler and more enjoyable than you imagine robbing a train. It’s a fantastic method to get money without performing any actual effort.
In BitLife, robbing a train just has one critical requirement – your age. To buy a rail ticket in BitLife, you must be at least 18 years old. It will inform you that your character is too young to ride the train and cannot do so until they become 18 if you are under that age.
How to Successfully Rob a Train in Bitlife?
How to rob a train in Bitlife? By robbing a train, a BitLife character can make a lot of money. It’s also entertaining and thrilling, particularly if you’re still playing the game’s early levels when there’s not much to do. Here are some key pointers for train robbery in BitLife:
- The first requirement is that you be at least 18 years old.
- When you reach the appropriate age, select Crime and then select Train Robbery.
- In the menu, there are two options: a train you can pick to rob and a time. Regardless of whether one comes first, keep track of the time so that your character doesn’t lose out on this chance.
- Then, you will have to choose a specific time – Sunrise, Noon, Sunset, or Midnight.
- If you choose too early, your character will miss the opportunity to rob the train at its most advantageous times, Sunrise or Sunset.
- When it comes is the second choice. Again, pay attention because this fluctuates depending on what time of day you select. The ideal timing for this is at 4:20 PM or Midnight, but it’s totally your call.
- After finishing all of that, your character will begin assembling tools and gathering supplies in an effort to rob the train! Before they move, they’ll need some time, so have a seat and unwind. Because this change only arises once a day, be sure not to miss it!
- Make sure you adhere to all directions once the train arrives. Make sure your character survives and returns home safely, so they don’t lose this opportunity again.
What are The Benefits of Robbing a Train in Bitlife?
In BitLife, robbing a train has numerous benefits. A few of them are:
- This activity allows you to earn money quickly and effortlessly, making it ideal if you lack experience or financial resources.
- It also gives the game a new dimension, which makes it highly intriguing.
- Other players who are trying to find ways to gain money can also benefit from it. It offers them a choice that doesn’t demand a lot of time or effort but, if carried out properly, may still be profitable.
- You only have to wait for the train to arrive. Thus, no specialized talents are required like in prior employment routes.
- This task is incredibly helpful for the game as a whole because you can do it as often as you need or want to!
How to Rob Midnight Train in Bitlife?
The players must be at least 18 years old in order to rob a train in Bitlife. When you become 18, you can access the “Activities” menu’s “Crime” option. The “Train Robbery” option is unlocked under it. This will give you two possibilities. The first option is “Pick your train:” You can select any desired train from this location. The second option is ‘Choose a time of day:’ You will have to choose “Midnight” from the time options.
In BitLife, robbing is one of the simplest methods to make a lot of money. Since most people don’t anticipate it, especially while they’re preoccupied riding on top of an actual train, it’s also pretty simple to get away with it.